Hi,

The jumbo-frames in my case give me a boost of around 2 mb/s, so it's
not that much.
Now i will play with link aggregation and see how it goes, and of course
i'm counting that incremental replication will be slower...but since the
amount of data would be much less probably it will still deliver a good
performance.

And what a relief to know that i'm not alone when i say that storage
management is part science, part arts and part "voodoo magic" ;)

Cheers,
Bruno