Thanks for the details Edward, that is good to know.

Another quick question.

In my test setup I created the pool using snv_134 because I wanted to see how
things would run as the next release is supposed to be based off of snv_134
(from my understanding).  However, I recently read that the 2010.03 release
time is unknown and that things are kind of uncertain (is this true? Is there a
link that provides info about the release schedule?).  Anyway, my question is,
I created the pool with snv_134 and since I need to get this hardware to
production, I can't wait for the new release and have to move forward with
2009.06.  However, as expected I can't import it because the pool was created
with a newer version of ZFS. What options are there to import?

Like I said, I don't need the data, so I can blow out the pool and start over.
However, I was curious to see how ZFS could handle this situation.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the info.