I have used build 124 in this capacity, although I did zero tuning. I had about
4T of data on a single 5T iSCSI volume over gigabit. The windows server was a
VM, and the opensolaris box is on a Dell 2950, 16G of RAM, x25e for the zil, no
l2arc cache device. I used comstar.

It was being used as a target for Doubletake, so it only saw write IO, with
very little read. My load testing using iometer was very positive, and I would
not have hesitated to use it as the primary node serving about 1000 users,
maybe 200-300 active at a time.

Scott