On 19/04/2010 17:13, Don wrote:
That section of the man page is actually helpful- as I wasn't sure what I was
going to do to ensure the nodes didn't try to bring up the zpool on their own-
outside of clustering software or my own intervention.

That said- it still doesn't explain how I would keep the secondary nodes
zpool.cache up to date.

That is the job of the cluster software.

If I create a zpool on the first node. Import it on the second,
> then move it back to the first. Now they both have a
> current zpool.cache. If I add additional disks to the first node- how do I get the second nodes cache file current without first importing the disks?

The point of the cachefile zpool option is that there isn't two copies of the zpool.cache file there is only one.

--
Darren J Moffat