On 12/05/10 11:21 PM, Thomas Burgess wrote:

    Now wait just a minute. You're casting aspersions on
    stuff here without saying what you're talking about,
    still less where you're getting your info from.

    Be specific - put up, or shut up.

I think he was just trying to tell me that my cpu should be fine, that
the only thing which i might have to worry about is network and disk
drivers.

If you are worrying about your network and disk controller
drivers, then you need to give some information about what
you believe any problems are.

So far, there's been a bunch of FUD cast on a driver that
I worked on (mpt_sas), and I'm still trying to find out from
you and others what you think is a problem with it.

James C. McPherson
--
Senior Software Engineer, Solaris
Oracle