Hi All, is there any procedure to recover a filesystem from an office pool or
bring a pool on-line quickly.
Here is my issue.
* One 700GB Zpool
* 1 filesystem with compression turn on (only using few MB)
* Try to migrated another filesystem from a different pool with dedup stream.
with
zfs send -D | zfs receive
* The system hung.
* reboot the system, the system would hang trying to recover or remove the
snapshot on the 700GB zpool.  The HD light would flash for hours on then go
quiet  and the whole system hang.
* reboot the system without the 700GB zpool disk detached. system boot up just
fine.  attach the disk and run zfs clear (-F) <pool name> then The HD light
would flash for hours on then quiet and the whole system hang.

I am not interested in the filesystem is having problems.  I would like the to
copy the data out of first filesystem that are only a few MB.

Anyway I can copy the data out or remove the problem filesystem with the zpool
offline or bring the pool on-line without the recover/remove process to the
problem filesystem.