On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Reshekel Shedwitz <reshe...@spam.la> wrote:
> I am migrating a pool from FreeBSD 8.0 to OpenSolaris (Nexenta 3.0 RC1). I am
> in what seems to be a weird situation regarding this pool. Maybe someone can
> help.
>
> I used to boot off of this pool in FreeBSD, so the bootfs property got set:

I think everyone missed the completely obvious implication: FreeBSD
allows bootfs to be set on EFI partitioned disks. It might allow the
property to be unset as well.

Can you boot a FreeBSD live cd and unset the zpool property?

If not, you could comment out the check that Andrew Gabriel identified
and rebuild the zpool command. Once unset, you should be able to use
the distro-supplied binary.

-B

--
Brandon High : bh...@freaks.com