On 5/28/2010 1:24 PM, schatten wrote:
Hi,

whenever I create a new zfs my PC hangs at boot. Basically where the login
screen should appear. After booting from livecd and removing the zfs the boot
works again.
This also happened when I created a new zpool for the other half of my HDD.
Any idea why? How to solve it?

Schatten,

You need to be a buit more specific.

Describe exactly what you are doing, step by step. Especially how your disks are laid out - is the boot disk a single OpenSolaris parition, or are you sharing with other OSes?

Do you mean that you have an already-working b134 install on a disk, and that you're trying to add another zfs filesystem to the rpool? Or are you trying to add another disk/partition as a whole new zpool? Or something else?

--
Erik Trimble
Java System Support