On 6/2/10 11:10 PM -0400 Roman Naumenko wrote:
Well, I explained it not very clearly. I meant the size of a raidz array
can't be changed.
For sure zpool add can do the job with a pool. Not with a raidz
configuration.

Well in that case it's invalid to compare against Netapp since they
can't do it either (seems to be the consensus on this list).  Neither
zfs nor Netapp (nor any product) is really designed to handle adding
one drive at a time.  Normally you have to add an entire shelf, and
if you're doing that it's better to add a new vdev to your pool.