On 04/10/10 09:28, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:

- If synchronous writes are large (>32K) and block aligned then the blocks are
written directly to the pool and a small record
written to the log. Later when the txg commits then the blocks are just linked
into the txg. However, this processing is not
done if there are any slogs because I found it didn't perform as well. Probably
ought to be re-evaluated.
Won't this affect NFS/iSCSI performance pretty badly where the ZIL is crucial?

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk