Hi All,

On behalf of NexentaStor team, I'm happy to announce the release of
NexentaStor Community Edition 3.0.3. This release is the result of the
community efforts of Nexenta Partners and users.

Changes over 3.0.2 include
* Many fixes to ON/ZFS backported to b134.
* Multiple bug fixes in the appliance.

With the addition of many new features, NexentaStor CE is the *most
complete*, and feature-rich gratis unified storage solution today.

Quick Summary of Features
-----------------------------
* ZFS additions: Deduplication (based on OpenSolaris b134).
* Free for upto 12 TB of *used* storage
* Community edition supports easy upgrades
* Many new features in the easy to use management interface.
* Integrated search

Grab the iso from
http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/site/wiki/CommunityEdition

If you are a storage solution provider, we invite you to join our
growing social network at http://people.nexenta.com.

--
Thanks
Anil Gulecha