On 07/ 6/10 02:21 AM, Francois wrote:
Hi list,

Here's my case :

pool: mypool
state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices is currently being resilvered.  The pool will
        continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.
action: Wait for the resilver to complete.
 scrub: resilver in progress for 147h19m, 100.00% done, 0h0m to go
config:

<snip>

After having launched replace command, I had to offlined c0t9d0 because it was generating too many warnings and slow down i/os.

Now replace seems to be finished but zpool status still displays "replacing" and according to scrub status, resilver seems to continue ?

As others have noted, your wide raidz2 will be slow to resilver.

As for the reported progress, I see this all the time with an x4500. The resilver is often 100% done for over half of the real resilver time (which is normally >100 hours for a 500G drive in an 8 drive raidz). This box is a backup server, so there is a fair amount of churn, which I assume confuses the reporting.

--
Ian.