In 3.0.3+ new option would list appliance changelog going forward:

nmc$ show version -c

On 07/04/2010 05:58 PM, Bohdan Tashchuk wrote:
Where can I find a list of these?

This leads to the more generic question of: where are *any* release notes?

I saw on Genunix that Community Edition 3.0.3 was replaced by 3.0.3-1. What changed? I
went to nexenta.org and looked around. But it wasn't immediately obvious where to find
release notes. Also, as Tim Cook noted, the Nexenta forums aren't exactly
"lively".

For a simple, easily understood and easily navigated web site, you can't beat
www.openbsd.org. Both Sun/Oracle and Nexenta could learn a lot from it. And I can also
follow very clean, simple instructions for running the "stable" OpenBSD branch
(which is mostly security fixes).