According to 'zpool upgrade' my pool versions are are 22.  All pools were
upgraded several months ago, including the one in question.  Here is what I get
when I try to import:

fileserver ~ # zpool import 9013303135438223804
cannot import 'tank': pool may be in use from other system, it was last
accessed by fileserver (hostid: 0x406155) on Tue Jul  6 10:46:13 2010
use '-f' to import anyway

fileserver ~ # zpool import -f 9013303135438223804
cannot import 'tank': one or more devices is currently unavailable
        Destroy and re-create the pool from
        a backup source.