Hi all,

I'm running out of space on my OpenSolaris file server and can't afford to buy
any new storage for a short while.  Seeing at the machine has a dual core CPU
at 2.2GHz and 4GB ram, I was thinking compression might be the way to go...

I've read a small amount about compression, enough to find that it'll effect
performance (not a problem for me) and that once you enable compression it only
effects new files written to the file system.
Is this still true of b134?  And if it is, how can I compress all of the
current data on the file system?  Do I have to move it off then back on?

Thanks for any advice,
Ben