RAID50 is not a mirror of RAID5s, but a stripset of RAID5s. RAID50 is analogous
to multiple raidz vdevs in a single zpool.

Mirrored RAID5s are not directly possible, as ZFS does not permit nested vdevs
(i.e. a mirror vdev composed of raidz vdevs).

I think you can make 2 separate zpools composed of single raidz vdevs, make
zvols in those, then create a 3rd zpool with a mirror vdev of the zvols.

-Will