Yes because the author was too smart for his own good and ssd is for Sparc, you
use SD. Delete all the ssd lines. Here's that script which will work for you
provided it doesn't get wrapped or otherwise maligned by this html interface:

#!/usr/sbin/dtrace -s

#pragma D option quiet

fbt:sd:sdstrategy:entry
{
        start[(struct buf *)arg0] = timestamp;
}

fbt:sd:sdintr:entry
/ start[(this->buf = (struct buf *)((struct scsi_pkt *)arg0)->pkt_private)] !=
0 /
{
        this->un = ((struct sd_xbuf *) this->buf->b_private)->xb_un;
        @[this->un] = lquantize((timestamp - start[this->buf])/1000000,
                 60000, 600000, 60000);
        @q[this->un] = quantize((timestamp - start[this->buf])/1000000);

        start[this->buf] = 0;
}

I'll also try to attach the tarball of all three corrected scripts that I use.