On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Eduardo Bragatto wrote:
You're a funny guy. :)

Let me re-phrase it: I'm sure I'm getting degradation in performance as my applications are waiting more on I/O now than they used to do (based on CPU utilization graphs I have). The impression part, is that the reason is the limited space in those two volumes -- as I said, I already experienced bad performance on zfs systems running nearly out of space before.

Assuming that your impressions are correct, are you sure that your new disk drives are similar to the older ones? Are they an identical model? Design trade-offs are now often resulting in larger capacity drives with reduced performance.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn