I have seen conflicting examples on how to create zpools using full disks.  The
zpool(1M) page uses "c0t0d0" but OpenSolaris Bible and others show "c0t0d0p0".
E.g.:

zpool create tank raidz c0t0d0 c0t1d0 c0t2d0 c0t3d0 c0t4d0 c0t5d0
zpool create tank raidz c0t0d0p0 c0t1d0p0 c0t2d0p0 c0t3d0p0 c0t4d0p0 c0t5d0p0

I have not been able to find any discussion on whether (or when) to add the
"p0" to the disk name while creating whole disk zpools.

In my  case, I will have 9 disks in Raid-Z3 (home file server; requirements are
adequate performance, maximum long-term storage reliability and minimal
maintenance).  I want to setup the zpools correct the first time to avoid any
future issues.

Thanks for you help and insight.

-- Craig