Hi Warren,

This may not help much, except perhaps as a way to eliminate possible causes, but I ran b134 with VirtualBox and guests on ZFS for quite a long time without any such symptoms. My pool is a simple, unmirrored one, so the difference may be there. I used shared folders without incident. Guests include Linux (several distros, including RH), Windows, Solaris, BSD.

--Jeff