Can you post the output of 'zpool status'?

Thanks,
George

LIC mesh wrote:
Most likely an iSCSI timeout, but that was before my time here.

Since then, there have been various individual drives lost along the way on the shelves, but never a whole LUN, so, theoretically, /except/ for iSCSI timeouts, there has been no great reason to resilver.