>A couple of notes:  we know the "Pool_sata" is resilvering, but we're
>concerned about the performances of the other pool ("Pool_sas").  We also know
>that we're >not using jumbo frames as for some reason it makes the linux box
>crash.  Could that explain it all?
>What sort of drives are these? It looks like iSCSI or FC device names, and not
>local drives
The "Pool_sas" is made of 15K SAS drives on external JBOD arrays (Dell MD1000)
connected on mirrored LSI 9200-8e SAS HBAs.
The "Pool_sata" is made of SATA drives on other JBODs.
The shorter device names are from the onboard Dell H700 RAID adapter (the SSDs
and system pool are local) while the longer ones are from the LSI cards.
Does that make sense?