Hello,

I realize this is a perpetual topic, but after re-reading all the messages I
had saved on the subject I find that I am still uncertain. I am finally ready
to add a couple of mirrored SSD ZIL drives to my ZFS box and would like to know
the current recommendations on make and model. I was planning to buy two Intel
X25-E 32 GB drives, but then read something about OCZ Vertex 2 drives and the
benefits of supercapicitors. The server sits in a colo center so the power is
reasonably reliable, but certainly not foolproof.

Thank you,
Chris Dunbar