Can you do an iostat -xCzn 3 from the start of test till it drops speed pls?

Can you also show:

echo "::interrupts" ¦ mdb -k

On 16 Nov 2010 01:45, "Louis Carreiro" <carreir...@gmail.com> wrote:
That's for pointing me towards that site! Saying that "txg_synctime_ms"
controls zfs's breathing was how I was thinking about it. Great way to
describe it! Unfortunately setting txg_synctime_ms to 1000 or even 1 didn't
make an improvement.

I tried adding the "disable-ohci=true" to the GRUB boot menu via SSH and it
didn't come back from it's reboot so I'm not going to be able to due much
more tonight (I'm working remotely).

I do notice that when the ARC size reaches capacity, that's when things slow
down. Also, it never appears to drop after I kill the IO. If I stop all IO,
arcstat shows all numbers but the arcsz drop. Should arcsz drop at all?