Am 22.12.10 18:47, schrieb Lasse Osterild:
I've just noticed that Dell has a 6.0.1 firmware upgrade available, at least for my
R610's they do (they are about 3 months old).  Oddly enough it doesn't show up on
support.dell.com when I search using my servicecode, but if I check through "System
Services / Lifecycle Controller" it does find them.

Two of the same servers are running Ubuntu 10.04.1 and RHEL 5.4, several TB's
of data have gone through the interfaces on those two boxes without a single
glitch.

So has anyone tried 6.0.1 yet, or is it simply v4.x repackaged with a new
version number?

  - Lasse