Khushil,

Thanks.

Fred

From: Khushil Dep [mailto:khushil....@gmail.com]
Sent: 星期一, 一月 31, 2011 17:37
To: Fred Liu
Cc: Rocky Shek; Pasi Kärkkäinen; Philip Brown; zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] reliable, enterprise worthy JBODs?

You should also check out VA Technologies
(http://www.va-technologies.com/servicesStorage.php) in the UK which supply a
range of JBOD's. I've used this is very large deployments with no JBOD related
failures to-date. Interestingly the laso list co-raid boxes.

---
W. A. Khushil Dep - khushil....@gmail.com<mailto:khushil....@gmail.com> -
07905374843
Windows - Linux - Solaris - ZFS - XenServer - FreeBSD - C/C++ - PHP/Perl - LAMP
- Nexenta - Development - Consulting & Contracting
http://www.khushil.com/ - http://www.facebook.com/GlobalOverlord

On 31 January 2011 09:15, Fred Liu