From: zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org
[mailto:zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Mauricio Tavares
Sent: 23 February 2011 13:18
To: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: [zfs-discuss] SIL3114 and sparc solaris 10

        Perhaps a bit off-topic (I asked on the rescue list --
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/OaDWVGdLhxWVWIEabz4F -- and was
told to try here), but I am kinda shooting in the dark: I have been
finding online scattered and vague info stating that this card can be
made to work with a sparc solaris 10 box
(http://old.nabble.com/eSATA-or-firewire-in-Solaris-Sparc-system-td27150246.
html
is the only link I can offer right now). Can anyone confirm or deny that?