Thanks for the info. need to rebuild my machine and ZFS pool.... kind of new
to this and realized i built it as a stripe, not a mirror... also, want to
add extra disks...

As a follow up question:

I have 2 500Gb internal drives and 2 300Gb USB drives. If i where to create
a 2 pools, a 300Gb and a 500Gb in each, and then mirror over them, would
that work? is it even posible? or what would you recomend for that setup?

Thanks.

--Tiernan

--
Tiernan O'Toole