Hello,

The bad news is I lost a drive on my production server. The good news is the
spare kicked in and everything kept running as it should. I stopped by the
datacenter last night, shut down the server, and physically replaced the failed
drive. I want to make sure I don't screw anything up so would somebody be so
kind as to lay out what my next steps are? Below is a snippet of what zpool
status is showing:

tank DEGRADED 0 0 0
mirror-0 DEGRADED 0 0 0
spare-0 DEGRADED 0 0 0
c10t0d0 REMOVED 0 0 0
c10t6d0 ONLINE 0 0 0
c11t0d0 ONLINE

snip...

spares
c10t6d0 INUSE currently in use

How do to bring the replaced drive back online and get it into the array? Do I
make the new drive the spare or do I bring the new drive online in the mirror
and return the original spare to spare status? Any advice and/or actual
commands would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Chris Dunbar