Hi Chris,

Which Solaris release is this?

Depending on the Solaris release, you have a couple of
different options.

Here's one:

1. Physically replace original failed disk and detach
the spare.

A. If  c10t0d0 was the disk that you physically replaced,
issue this command:

# zpool replace tank c10t0d0
# zpool clear tank

Then check zpool status to see if the spare detached
automatically.

B. If zpool status says that c10t0d0 is ONLINE but the
spare is still INUSE, just detach the spare:

# zpool detach tank c10t6d0

The next one depends on your Solaris release.

Thanks,

Cindy