Hello
I am having problems with my ZFS, I have put in a LSI 3041E-S controller and
have 2 disks on it, and a further 4 on the motherboard. I am getting read
errors on the pool but not on any disk? Any idea where I should look to find
the problem?
Thanks
Steven
\> uname -a
SunOS XXXXX.XXXX.com  5.11 snv_151a i86pc i386 i86pc

\> zpool status –v
  pool: rz2pool
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scan: scrub in progress since Wed Aug 10 09:13:12 2011
    78.5G scanned out of 720G at 74.0M/s, 2h28m to go
    0 repaired, 10.89% done
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rz2pool     ONLINE     [b]353    [/b] 0     0
          raidz2-0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c8t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c8t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c8t4d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c8t5d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c9t1d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c9t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        rz2pool/datastore:<0x1>
        rz2pool/datastore:<0xfffffffffffffffe>
        rz2pool/datastore:<0xffffffffffffffff>
        <0x49>:<0x1>