This system is for serving VM images through iSCSI to roughly 30
xenserver hosts. I would like to know what type of performance I can
expect in the coming months as we grow this system out. We currently
have 2 intel ssds mirrored for the zil and 2 intel ssds for the l2arc
in a stripe. I am interested more in max throughput of the local
storage at this point and time.