Hi Guys,

I have a "portable pool" i.e. one that I carry around in an enclosure. However,
any SSD I add for L2ARC, will not be carried around... meaning the cache drive
will become unavailable from time to time.

My question is.... Will random removal of the cache drive put the pool into a
"degraded" state or affect the integrity of the pool at all? Additionally, how
adversely will this effect "warm up"...
Or will moving the enclosure between machines with and without cache, just
automatically work, and offer benefits when cache is available, and less
benefits when it isn't?

I hope this question isn't too much of a rambling :) thanks.