Ok, so it is possible to remove. Good to know, thanks . I move the pool maybe
once a month for a few days, on an otherwise daily used fixed location. So
thought the warm up allowance may be worth it. I guess I just wanted to know if
adding a cache device was a one way operation or not and whether or not it
risked integrity.

Sent from my iPhone