unlink(1M)?

cheers,
--justin

________________________________
 From: Edward Ned Harvey (opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
<opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensola...@nedharvey.com>
To: Sami Tuominen <sami.tuomi...@tut.fi>; " zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org"
<zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org>
Sent: Monday, 26 November 2012, 14:57
Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] Directory is not accessible

> From: zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:zfs-discuss-
> boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Sami Tuominen
>
> How can one remove a directory containing corrupt files or a corrupt file
> itself? For me rm just gives input/output error.

I was hoping to see somebody come up with an answer for this ... I would expect
rm to work...

Maybe you have to rm the parent of the thing you're trying to rm?  But I kinda
doubt it.

Maybe you need to verify you're rm'ing the right thing?  I believe, if you
scrub the pool, it should tell you the name of the corrupt things.

Or maybe you're not experiencing a simple cksum mismatch, maybe you're
experiencing a legitimate IO error.  The "rm" solution could only possibly work
to clear up a cksum mismatch.