At this point, the only thing would be to use 11.1 to create a new pool at
151's version (-o version=) and top level dataset (-O version=).   Recreate the
file system hierarchy and do something like an rsync.  I don't think there is
anything more elegant, I'm afraid.

That's what I did yesterday :)

Bob

Sent from my iPhone