*****Need OnlyGC/Citizen/EAD!! OPTs*****

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Oracle Developer with Replication Server exp

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma (Need Local Only)

Duration: 24+ Months

Best rate: ALAP

Must be GC/Citizen/EAD!! OPTs

Candidates must have HEAVY exp with "ORACLE RELICATION SERVER"

Candidates local or nearby to OK preferred!!

Job Description Summary:

Please target Oracle Replication candidates.  I would look for people at the
Architect level who can make presentations to executive leadership.  This
resource will be doing proof of concept for stake holders, so communication
skills will be critical.

·        Replication Engineer will focus on analysis and determination of
technical solutions to meet Business objectives.

·        Team members will have cross-functional discussions with client
business units to determine business issues, possible technical solutions and
identify which solutions should be detailed for further discussion or lead to a
proof-of-concept.

·        The driving list of projects will be provided by the client and will
come from the Initiatives List that is provided.

·        Prioritization for the activities of the team will come through client
leadership.

·        Client will provide subject matter expertise to provide assistance
with selection decisions and impact to existing environments and operating
procedures.

Dedicated Engineers will:

·        Work with client to understand requirements and design innovative
solutions to meet the business requirements.

·        Work with hub leadership and technical staff to ensure solutions
designed meet operational requirements.

·        Develop solution in certification and integration environments and
ensure solution is ready to be implemented, including but not limited to
working with client and delivery teams on functional, negative and performance
testing.

·        Ensure all proactive monitoring and operational procedures are part of
the overall solutions delivered.

·        Provide input into timelines for project delivery and meet deliverable
dates.

·        Ensure all Operational Readiness documentation is up to date and
operational team has approved and ready to accept changes.

·        Understand and attend relevant Sabre Air Services discussions
identified as Dedicated Engineering Team initiatives.

·        Lead the subject area & engage other resources for input.

·        Participate and document client requirements for solutions where
appropriate.

·        Engage vendors to assist with solution detailing.

·        Research product features or upcoming vendor solutions and present to
the client.

·        Lead and participate in proof-of-concept activities.

·        Capture implementation collateral, write patterns and Interoperability
documentation.

·        Gain and sustain recognition as an SME for a given area.

·        Perform solution engineering (speeds, feeds, growth, redundancy,
etc...).

·        Produce solution context collateral from a system design / system
architecture perspective.

·        Assist Operational Engineers for transition to steady state.

·        Understand Portfolio solutions and engage Portfolio when necessary.

·        Be capable of working on multiple initiatives concurrently.

·        Conduct/Lead meetings with client.

·        Assist project management with milestones and timelines.

·        Report regularly to Account and Engineering management on progress and
tactical planning.

·        Align recommendations and activities with the CTO Office.

·        Obtain input from Operational Engineers on potential solutions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.