Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Maximo Application Consultant

Location: Ashburn, VA

Duration: 1 Year contract

Rate: $55/hr

Overall Experience
5-7 years experience with Maximo applications

Position Description
Selection of a knowledgeable contractor to support client during its
system-wide CMMS upgrade from current version of Maximo 5.1 to the software
vendors most recent version of MAXIMO version 7.1. The contractor chosen will
support the equipment system upgrade project by serving as lead for:
1. Data mapping
2. Gap analysis
3. Configuration design
4. Data migration
5. Testing
6. Deployment

Experience required in the following areas
1. Have 5 7 years of experience in implementing Maximo products
2. Experience and knowledge to perform a Maximo 7.1 installation.
3. Prior installation experience using WebSphere and/or WebLogic is a plus
4. Knowledge and experience integrating the database, application and report
servers is desired
5. Prior knowledge of Maximo v5.1 as well as Maximo v7.1 applications,
including new capabilities/functionality in v7.1, (critical for gap analysis)
6. Provide assistance with the building of a golden master to use for creation
of the different environments (integration, system test, training, etc.)
7. Must be knowledgeable in the database structure for Maximo v5.1 as well as
Maximo v7.1. (Critical for data mapping)
8. Experience with the BIRT reporting tool is desired.

Additional Information
Have worked as techno/functional consultant with extensive knowledge in the
areas of Maximo 5.1 to 7.1 upgrades, product modules to perform fit/gap
analysis, data mapping for data migration, and reporting design with the BIRT
reporting tool in Tivoli Maximo Asset Management application.
Monthly Performance (List Tasks & Deliverables to be assigned)

Lead the following tasks during the 6 month assignment:
1. creating the data mapping
2. Creating the gap analysis
3. Providing input regarding the configuration design
4. Providing input regarding the data migration
5. Providing input with the testing strategy and approach
6. Providing input regarding the deployment strategy

Work Location
Ashburn (Northern Virginia) and Washington DC

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.