After careful consideration, Paul Osborne wrote:
>President Bensen only taught that secret combinations exists in the earth
>and in the including the USA. He did NOT target individuals or call our
>elected leaders "Gadiantons". I too admit that secret combinations exist
>in the earth but as I said, "I'm NOT into conspiracy theories at all".
>That means I don't want to know about them and I'm not going to do
>anything about it either. Let the prophet go forth and root out the
>Gadiantons. I'm not getting involved. He can call fire down from heaven
>and destroy them. The First Presidency did not give the church
>instructions on how to go out and get the Gadiantons.

Maybe the Lord wants us to have this conspiracy knowledge not because he
expects us to go out and fight the Gadiantons.  Maybe he wants us to have
this knowledge so that we can better understand how to protect our wives
and children from their evil.  Many of these Gadiantons are in the
entertainment industry, in the music business, etc.  They are not just in
government.  They are in many industries.  Corruption that isn't rooted out
always spreads.

Does Osama bin Laden finance Al-Qaeda?  Where did he get so much
money?  Where did his source of money get so much money?  A little digging
will probably show that we funded the attack on 9-11 ourselves.  Would we
have done that if we understood our peril from this secret combination?

John W. Redelfs                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"It is an eternal principle that has existed with God from all
Eternity that that man who rises up to condemn others,
finding fault with the Church, saying that they are out of the
way while he himself is righteous, then know assuredly that
that man is in the high road to apostacy...."  (Ehat & Cook,
WORDS OF JOSEPH SMITH, p. 413)