On Fri 03 Aug 2007 at 11:24AM, Lu, Baolu wrote:

> This doesn't work for me on my system.
> The local zone get a address of 192.168.74.200,
> while the global address is in the segment of 10.239.*.*

Hi, and welcome.

If you're running Solaris 10, you will have to wait for the update
scheduled for later this summer, and then you will need to use an
"exclusive" IP stack in order to get this functionality.

If you are using Solaris Nevada, this is available today-- use

        set ip-type=exclusive

in your zonecfg settings and reboot-- you will probably also need
to do some networking config inside the zone.  This means that the zone
will have a complete TCP/IP stack all to itself.

        -dp