> James Carlson writes:
>  > Steffen Weiberle writes:
>  > > BTW, this only works for default routes. Static ones don't work.
> at
>  > > least that is my/others' experience.
>  >
>  > That's not true.  Default routes are not supposed to be special.
>  > They're just regular network routes that happen to have 0/0 as a
>  > destination.
>
>  Eh ... nuts.  I forgot about the special strangeness around "default"
>  routes in zones.  I still think it's not good, but you're right about
>  that.

Is there any official documentation of this 'strangeness' because if there isn't
( and I haven't been able to find it so far), it's still a bug. Either a code
bug
or a documentation bug.

Paul

PS We are running into this problem at a project at the moment and it cost us
a lot of hours figuring out why routing isn't working as we supposed it should
:-(