If its hung nfs mount you should be able to see it still mounted in
the /etc/mntab file in the global zone: grep nfs /etc/mntab. It will be
mounted under the zonepath.  You should then be able to do a umount
-f /<path-to-nfsmnt> from the global zone and if you're really lucky the
zone will finish shutting down.

-Alex