Random zone.

We've been testing to see if there is a threshold of trying to start too
many in parallel but so far we don't see anything.

We saw the problem trying to start 3 zones in parallel but it was very
intermittent. Like 1 out of every 4 tries at started all 40 zones we would
see 1 failure. We ran some tests starting 10 zones in parallel and so far
no errors. Our assumption was that if it was load related moving from 3 to
10 zones we would see problems.

Derek