The thing that seems odd to me is that the connectivity complaints are
out of the zk client, right?, why is it failing getting to member 14
and why not move to another ensemble member if issue w/ 14?, and if
there were a general connectivity issue, I'd think that the running
hbase cluster would be complaining at about the same time (its talking
to datanodes and masters at this time).

(Thanks for the input lads)

St.Ack