HI stack,
 the other interesting part is with the session:
0x26ed968d880001

Looks like it gets disconnected from one of the servers (TIMEOUT). DO you
see any of these messages: "Attempting connection to server" in the logs
before you see all the consecutive

org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Exception closing session
0x26ed968d880001 to sun.nio.ch.selectionkeyi...@788ab708
java.io.IOException: Read error rc = -1
java.nio.DirectByteBuffer[pos=0 lim=4 cap=4]
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.doIO(ClientCnxn.java:701)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:945)

and....

>From the cient 0x26ed968d880001?

Thanks
mahadev