Hi Mahadev,

Why would the leader be disconnected from ZK? ZK is fine communicating with
the leader in this case. We are talking about asymmetric network failure.
Yes. Leader could consider all the slaves being down if it tracks the status
of all slaves himself. But I guess if ZK is used for for membership
management, neither the leader nor the slaves will be considered
disconnected because they can all connect to ZK.

Thanks,

Lei