Hi all,

I am seeing a lot of my clients being kicked out after the 10 minute
negotiated timeout is exceeded.
My clients are each a JVM (around 100 running on a machine) which are
doing web crawling of specific endpoints and handling the response XML
- so they do wait around for 3-4 minutes on HTTP timeouts, but
certainly not 10 mins.
I am just prototyping right now on a 2xquad core mac pro with 12GB
memory, and the 100 child processes only get -Xmx64m and I don't see
my machine exhausted.

Do my clients need to do anything in order to initiate keep alive
heart beats or should this be automatic (I thought the ticktime would
dictate this)?

# my conf is:
tickTime=2000
dataDir=/Volumes/Data/zookeeper