Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Hi all,

I finally sat down and put up a CMF roadmap page. It is pretty condensed right now, and I'm asking for feedback:

http://www.zope.org/Products/CMF/docs/roadmap

There's one specific item that I couldn't find enough information on to make a comment, which is events support. Florent, what is the status on the trunk and the 1.6 branch?

In 1.6 and 2.0 events are not used beyond what Zope has. So events are not used to trigger cataloging on modifications for instance.

Also, manage_afterAdd & co still exist and have not been converted to events, so are still flagged using five:deprecatedManageAddDelete.

As mentioned, Tres has a branch where he works on this.

Florent