Steve Alexander wrote:

> Does the fishbowl process address this for you?
>
>    http://dev.zope.org/Fishbowl/Introduction.html

>From me, that'll be a resounding no.

Every single idea I've had for Zope has died somewhere in the fishbowl, and not
because people have turned round and
gone "no, that's a crap idea." That I wouldn't have a problem with.

The fishbowl is an exciting idea, but quite frankly, I have neither the time nor the
patience to monotonously go and
check if anyone has commented on a proposal or find out how relevant propsals are
doing.

We're suppsoed to be good at doing this information management thing, given the jobs
we all do, so how come the thing
which should be bringing us together is such an example of making the user do all the
work while the technology sits
idley by?

cheers,

Chris