Joachim Werner wrote:
Does it make sense to get ZCTextIndex fixed (there seems to be a patch in
the collector already) or should I go with TextIndexNG? If yes, is it ready
for production environments?
hi,

I've submitted a patch for locale-support for ZCTextIndex:

http://collector.zope.org/Zope/597

I run this patch on a production site [most content is german] without any problems. I think, if all test-cases for ZCTextIndex succeed with this patch, it should be merged into the next official release so all european zopers can use ZCTextIndex without patching it... in my opinion: high priority for this one done :-)

cheers, maik